Today on SEXIS, you can read my interview with three women who are coping with being married to a partner with PTSD. Not all of their stories are happy ones, but there is a lot of information there if you’d like to donate to organizations that provide aid to military families coping with PTSD.
- Four Hands V
- Four Hands 2014
- PSA: One of Boston’s Great Bookstores Is Closing Next Week
- My new collection Tiny Bites is out now!
- RIP Iain M. Banks (and some thoughts about nom de plumes)
- Weekend Update
- Late to the Party: SFWA
- Writing for Men, Writing for Women
- The Strange Adventures of Margery Jones is now available on Smashwords!
- “Désiré” by Megan Arkenberg