But before that, I will be engaged in National Novel Writing Month, which is held each year in November. The goal is to write a novel of at least 50,000 words in the month of November. That works out to about 1,667 words each day. I have participated in NaNoWriMo once before, in college, but I didn’t finish. This year, I am committed to starting what I finish, although I will be vacationing in Ireland for about a week in November, which could complicate matters.
- Four Hands V
- Four Hands 2014
- PSA: One of Boston’s Great Bookstores Is Closing Next Week
- My new collection Tiny Bites is out now!
- RIP Iain M. Banks (and some thoughts about nom de plumes)
- Weekend Update
- Late to the Party: SFWA
- Writing for Men, Writing for Women
- The Strange Adventures of Margery Jones is now available on Smashwords!
- “Désiré” by Megan Arkenberg