I’m working on a new project with my friend Tory. We have started a blog together called T & T’s Bad Booze Review, which is set to go live later this week. The idea is pretty simple: Tory and I hunt down a really terrible, foul-tasting, cheap kind of booze. We then review it, and videotape our reactions and thoughts. Each week we’ll be uploading a variety of written content, videos, and photographs from our booze tastings.
A few of the initial reviews we have planned include a cherry and beet enhanced wine product called Kijafa, as well as a Budweiser/Clamato Juice product called Chelada. We’ll also be testing the myth that if you run cheap vodka through a Brita filter, the result will taste like a high-end super-premium vodka.
In addition to being my partner in crime, Tory is also a very talented musician, so you should check out some of his stuff.
- Four Hands V
- Four Hands 2014
- PSA: One of Boston’s Great Bookstores Is Closing Next Week
- My new collection Tiny Bites is out now!
- RIP Iain M. Banks (and some thoughts about nom de plumes)
- Weekend Update
- Late to the Party: SFWA
- Writing for Men, Writing for Women
- The Strange Adventures of Margery Jones is now available on Smashwords!
- “Désiré” by Megan Arkenberg